You are the next EL MACHO


                                                   BEING EL MACHO
        

GENTLEEMMENNN......We would like to welcome you to the BEING EL MACHO blog....Now I am just gonna throw it out there ' I WANT YOU TO SAVE THIS BLOG AS A BOOKMARK'...but you are probably asking yourself ' WHY SHOULD I?'..great question..lemme tell you whyyyyy....Becuase I am gonna help you to be a little more awesome. Being El Macho is all about developing confidence and you get yours . Each week I am gonna post 3 blogs all focused on helping you feel amazing about yourself and being a better dude. Being El Macho is all about men's lifestyle . Here we are talking about STYLE , GROOMING , RELATIONSHIPS , ETIQUETTES and anything else that I feel would help you to maximize your personal  potential . On this blog  we are keeping it SUPER POSITIVE cuz we got no time for negative energy or the nonsense cuz together we got amazing things to accomplish and make this world a more confident place . At this point I am gonna shut up and you are gonna click that STAR BUTTON on your browser tab and I promise you wont regret it . Once again , my name is Dhananjay Dhawan , this is Being El Macho and you are AMAZZIINNGG!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future of- sports in India...

How To Be More Confident On Dates

Cashless Economy- Let's Talk!