How to forget your ex??

                      

                         Having difficulty in forgetting your ex??


                                                             ~beingelmacho


Forgetting you ex or what we call as moving on is very very difficult for some people... The most common questions or believes they have in mind is "Was I not good enough, so he/she left me??" "I will not get anyone better!!" "That person was everything for me...", if you are doing this believe me they don't deserve it!!! They left you without giving a valid reason or anything else but they left you!!! Now you can't do anything. Wanting them again in your life will be the biggest mistake you'll be doing once more, cause how can you trust someone who once left you will not leave you again in future....

You should not thing about the things that you have no control on and believe me my friend someone is out their waiting for someone like you and here you are thinking that you'll not get anyone... If you think so I'll like you to do Google search and find out the population of the earth... Believe me you'll get a new hope. Life don't stops because of anyone!!!! And probably you should not let it be... I can understand you spend moments with your partner before you to broke up, but think was those moments that special that you can spend rest of your life crying and thinking about them??
The sure answer that you'll get is NO!!!

Still I can understand most of you will not be ready to accept the fact and move on!!! No one's is stopping you, go to your ex and ask them again that are they interested in you any more??? I think both you and I knows what answer will you get... So my question to you is why tell you ex that you misses them?? Let them miss you and understand your value that what kind of diamond they have lost running after glass pieces...
You have to be strong and think that it was better they left me, as someone more deserving deserved me...!!
Still thinking that you are right and I'm not??
Can you give me one good reason why you want her back except he/she is caring and all ??
Remember they broke their promise and left you in between...
Yahh!!! you got it now... Go out except sitting and crying like an idiot and live your life at the fullest maybe you will get your true partner in that journey...
This is beingelmacho
Visit us at beingelmacho.weebly.com for more post like this...(Book mark it!!!!)
Share with everyone...
Write your reviews at beingelmacho@gmail.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Future of- sports in India...

How To Be More Confident On Dates

Cashless Economy- Let's Talk!